Financial Life Planning
I believe in taking a holistic view of my client’s financial life first while planning, so they can live their most fulfilled life and then move on to…
I would like the relationship to be a win-win arrangement of learning and growing wealthy together following the key principle listed below:
- Asset Allocation: Moving portfolio from expensive assets to cheaper assets to keep the best possible mix as per clients risk-return tolerance and current market conditions.
- Value Investing with a Margin of Safety to enable long term wealth building (my investment gurus are Warren Buffett, Charles Munger, Mohnish Pabrai, Philip Fisher, Sir Templeton, Seth Klarman to name a few)
- Automation of processes (To avoid human omission and second guessing)
- Periodic review of portfolio and taking requisite actions like rebalancing of the portfolio.
- Compliance with regards to SEBI (IA) regulations has to be completed.
- Endeavour to have life long win-win relationship.
Wishing you happiness, prosperity and contentment
SEBI Registered Investment Advisor